42nd Annual Bear Swamp Run
Saturday, June 26, 2021 at 9:00am — 5.7 Miles
Rumney School, Middlesex
RACE INSTRUCTIONS AND COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- Complete this personal health check before arriving on race day:
- Have you been in close contact with a person that has COVID-19?
- Do you have any COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, fatigue, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea?
- Have you complied with travel related quarantine requirements, if applicable?
- Face coverings are required at all times except when running. This includes during number pickup, at the start, and immediately after finishing the race.
- Gathering before and after the races will be limited and discouraged.
Location: Rumney Memorial School, 433 Shady Rill Rd., Middlesex, VT. Map
Registration: Pre-registration only!
Due to COVID-19 required planning, there will be NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION!
Register Online at RunSignUp
We will send entrants an email before the race with final race details.
Number pickup: Race day number pickup from 7:15 – 8:45.
Start time: 9:00am
Male: 0-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Female: 0-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Awards: There will be no awards ceremony. Overall male and female winners can pick up their awards at the race site. Awards for age group winners will be mailed.
Results: Unofficial results will available after the last runner has finished. Results will be posted on the CVR website later in the day.
For more information: Contact Tim Noonan at: firstname.lastname@example.org