Berlin Pond Five Miler
Thursday, August 12, 2021 6:00pm
RACE INSTRUCTIONS AND COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- Complete this personal health check before arriving on race day:
- Have you been in close contact with a person that has COVID-19?
- Do you have have symptoms of respiratory infections such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, fatigue, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea?
- Have you completed vaccination for COVID-19?
- According to CDC guidelines, people that have been vaccinated need not wear face coverings outdoors. People that have not been vaccinated will be expected to wear face coverings when not running.
Location: Berlin Town Offices, Shed Rd., Berlin, VT for number pickup and parking. Map
Race start/finish on Brookfield Rd. at Berlin Pond 1/2 mile from Berlin Town Offices.
There is no parking at the start/finish. Parking at the Berlin Town Offices on Shed Rd.
Registration: Pre-registration only!
Due to COVID-19 required planning, there will be NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION!
Register Online at RunSignUp
There will be a wave start for the race based on projected finish time.
We will send entrants an email before the race with final race details.
Number pickup: Race day number pickup from 4:30 – 5:30pm at Berlin Town Offices.
Start time: 6:00pm
Course: One counterclockwise lap around Berlin Pond. The first half is hilly; the second half is flat.
Male: 0-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Female: 0-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Awards: Awards to overall male and female winners and for top 2 in each age group.
For more information: Contact race directors Bob and Sue Emmons at: firstname.lastname@example.org