CVR All Terrain Race Series
The CVR All Terrain Race Series was canceled for 2020. Because of Covid-19 restrictions on in-person events, it is unlikely that we will be able to have this race series in 2021. The races that would have been part of the series last year and that we hope to include in the series this year are listed below. More information about the 2021 series will be posted here when it is available.
The All Terrain Race Series is a group of five races that are all run on dirt roads and trails. Members that run all five races will receive a specially designed t-shirt as a prize. Take on the challenge of running off-road as an alternative to road racing.
- Equinox Trail 10K (GMAA) – Run on trails through fields, single track, and woods roads.
- Bear Swamp Run – Hilly dirt and fourth class roads in Middlesex.
- Barre Heritage Trail 5K – Course is entirely on the Millstone Hill trails in Websterville.
- Groton Forest Trail 10K – 75% technical single track and 25% dirt road in Groton Forest.
- Genny Tenny 10 Miler – Dirt and fourth class roads from Craftsbury to Albany.